FUTR may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the information we receive from the following sources:
– from you on loan applications or other documents;
– from your lender or your lender’s designated originator:
– from a credit reporting agency;
– from the insurer (if applicable); and
– from your school.
We will not sell or otherwise disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone except as permitted or required by law.
In the ordinary course of business and as permitted by law, we may disclose some or all of the information we collect, as described above, to:
– your lender or current holder of your indebtedness;
– entities that perform marketing services on our behalf;
– companies that provide sub-contracted services;
– professional service providers such as attorneys, accountants, and financial advisors;
– bondholders, investors, trustees, credit providers or insurers;
– education finance data providers that may be accessed by schools, student loan guarantors, student loan lenders and student loan servicers;
– certain governmental entities or officials;
– credit reporting agencies; and
– as part of a sale of some or all of the assets of FUTR.
When you visit our Sites, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons, as described in more detail below. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
– information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type);
– pages and URLs that refer visitors to our Sites, also pages and URLs that visitors exit to once they leave our Sites;
– dates and times of visits to our Sites;
– information on actions taken on our Sites (such as page views, site navigation patterns, and capital view or application activity);
– a general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our Sites; and
– search terms that visitors use to reach our Sites.
FUTR will not associate any data gathered from its website with any personally identifying information from any source. Data collected by FUTR could be used to create customized recommendations and to tailor content for our consumers and customers at our Sites.
FUTR maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information.